A first in the Gatsby series, the Gatsby Skeleton takes advantage of a movement rarely seen in today’s watch industry: a true mechanical movement. This timepiece pays homage to the rich history of watchmaking by using a movement that does not include a rotor; this watch must be hand wound; here is a timepiece with which you can truly be involved. Nearly the entire dial has been cut away to reveal the intricate mechanisms that is literally the beating heart of the Gatsby Skeleton. Equipped with an alligator embossed genuine leather strap, this timepiece makes for a perfect accessory for business attire, but not so formal that it cannot be worn every day.
- Brushed finish stainless steel tonneau shaped case with knurl edge crown
- Protective Krysterna crystal on front and back
- Complete skeleton dial with rose gold faceplate and grey applied markers with small seconds sub
- Brushed finish stainless steel triple row link bracelet with 16k rose gold layered inserts between links
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion